New from Capezio! The Airess pointe shoe is Capezio's most advanced pointe shoe ever, and offers a number of innovations. It features:
• Modern toe construction designed to help keep your feet quiet on stage
• Capezio anti-slip logo embedded in the sole; you'll no longer need to score the shoe on your own
• Gripping interior that allows dancers to feel light with less sinking in the shoe
• Heel Cupping Technology; no more low heels giving the dancer a better fit
• New binding process that provides a secure fit without an uncomfortable feel
• Sleek design with no pleats
• Red Board Technology
The Capezio Airess is available in two Box styles - Tapered or Broad; note that this does not correspond to the size of the foot but instead the shape of the toes. (this is the broad style, please see CAP 1133 for the tapered airess style) A block style toe shape is Broad while toes that cascade are Tapered. The Airess is also available in three different Shank Strengths. The 5.5 shank is a 1/2 shank, whereas the 6.5 shank is a bit stronger 3/4 shank. The 7.5 is a full shank.
Available Color for Capezio Airess Pointe Shoes:
Available Widths: N: Narrow M: Medium W: Wide WW: Extra Wide
Remember to purchase elastic (item ELASTIC) and ribbons (item RIBBON), sold separately
Note: Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training. They can cause injury if worn improperly. If you are shopping for a first pair of point shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit. Suggested fit for Capezio Airess Pointe Shoes:Order same size as regular USA street shoe size.
Your shopping cart is currently empty.Click on "Continue Shopping;" browse for items by Manufacturer, Category, or Department; or use the Search box on the top left of the page to add to your shopping cart.